1. Class Passes may be transferred to another person.
2. Class cards are valid for the period indicated regardless of Public Holidays or any other scheduled studio closure in that period.
3. Class passes can be extended for another month by the payment of a $10 fee.
4. Expired Class passes can be reactivated within 6 months of expiry, by the payment of a $10 fee.
5. Class passes/memberships prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in studio running costs.
6. Gift vouchers are valid 12 months from date of purchase (unless otherwise stated). They can be redeemed for classes or memberships but are not redeemable for cash.
7. Focus and Be reserves the right to change conditions of membership, hours of operation, services offered and all fees and charges, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to the Member. Any such changes will be notified to you either by newsletter, our website, notices at the Centre, and/or emailing to your last known address.
8. Please keep Focus and Be informed of any change in your contact details, bank accounts or credit card details for payment, or any other information relevant to your Membership.
9. Your email details will be entered into our secure database upon signing up to a class/workshop. If you prefer not to receive email updates, then please unsubscribe from further communication.
10. Occasionally photos/video may be taken of the studio and/or classes for promotional work. Please advise at the time if you do not wish to be photographed/videoed.
11. Health Fund Rebates - You will need to contact your health fund to confirm your benefit entitlements and what you must do to enable a claim. The requirements and claim process may vary from one heath fund to another. Please note that it is up to you to find out the details required and make the claim to the health fund.